Here and There

Friday, April 07, 2006

too busy for martha??

I pulled out my old back issues of Martha Stewart Living for April last night at 10:30pm. I have 8. It is nice to leaf through them. Even though there is always something to do, and I have been too busy to do many of the things I enjoy, it's nice to glance at pictures and read articles about plants I can't afford to collect and things that take too long to bake. It's not frustrating at all actually, it's just pleasant to absorb the information, and try to remember where I saw it. I just say to myself- save it for later, kid.

On another note, today at preschool it was absolutely beautiful in the morning- and that meant that all my little friends and I ran around outside for almost an hour. It was great. They kept blinking and saying "It's sunny!" Oh, the poor moles they have become down in our basement classroom during all this rain...

No comments: