Here and There

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My Birthday

Today is my 26th birthday. It was also the first day of school in the Piglet classroom. We had a good first day and that is important. Most important is that today is my birthday. So, I have been thinking about my year ahead and my year behind and wondering about it all.
Do I have any goals for this year of life? I do.
*take a pottery class.
*obtain my "Master Teacher" permit
*memorize Psalm 91
*go to Glass Beach
*complete Martha's year of cakes (even if we have to make a cake outside of its assigned month)
*learn to play at least 3 songs well enough on the guitar that I can sing along while I do it.
-"I had a rooster" -"Inch by Inch" -"Freight Train"

That's a good start to my list. I will continue to work on it because: "the unexamined life is not worth living" -plato and "we shall not cease from exploration" -t.s. eliot will still remind me.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Jill, if you want someone to take pottery with, I'm up for it. Also, Doug would like to join us.

Audrey