Here and There

Monday, September 24, 2007

Recipes


This is a picture of my recipe binder. I made it to organize all the magazine recipes, epicurious.com recipes and old recipe cards I had floating around and I love that it is like my own cookbook. One thing I like to do is write on different recipes little notes about when I made them. That way it's kind of a journal too. For example, "Nimota's birthday, added 1/2 cup more sugar to the frosting." or as seen below "Back in the saddle meal." That was from when morning sickness had lightened and I cooked a real dinner for the first time. So yesterday after my dear church had brought me meals for 6 weeks!, I was on my own, ready to start planning some dinners. I pulled out my trusty recipe book. Tonight is Enchiladas with Pumpkin Sauce and I will jot a little note to remind me of this day and this meal.

1 comment:

Bora said...

cute foot!