Here and There

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I love this guy.

I was looking for some exercise dvds online and I came across "Sweatin' to the Oldies". Remember this? Isn't Richard Simmons one of the sweetest little guys? He is so sweet talking to fat people and he's so little and energetic. He cries, he giggles. I kinda want to buy this DVD. But I would imagine that after a couple times of "Sweatin' to the Oldies" I'd be sick of the songs and he would annoy me. I like him best as a guest on Oprah or running down the aisle on David Letterman. But, call me crazy, I do think he's pretty adorable.

3 comments:

Dana Lundblad said...

You're crazy.




(o:

jillyg said...

look at that face, come on!

marguerite said...

have you read the book by local author beth lisick (Helping Me Help Myself: One Skeptic, Ten Self-Help Gurus, and a Year on the Brink of the Comfort Zone?) it's not as funny as the reviews said it would be, but she does have an interesting account of going on a cruise with richard simmons. seems like he really cares about people, at least from her perspective.