Here and There

Friday, September 05, 2008

My Birthday

Well, my enter, enter, enter technique didn't work so I will have to try another way...

Today is my birthday. I like to do exactly what I want on my birthday, which today I think includes a points-free day, naps and reading Jayber Crow. I am so glad to re-read this book for book club, some passages are so insightful, in a kind of cut-to-the-quick way that it's almost better the second time.

It is only 9:30am and it is oppressively hot.





...

5 comments:

charleen said...

Happy Birthday!

marguerite said...

Hurrah -- your other way worked! Have a wonderful time with Jayber and your family.

Dana Lundblad said...

felicitations!

Bora said...

Happy Birthday!

Today is also the publication anniversary of On the Road by Jack Kerouac (un favorito de tu esposo, no?). Now, 51 years after its original publication, it still sells 100,000 copies per year.

birthday greeting and factoids posted by borareed

Jood said...

Happy Birthday, Jill!
Maybe for your 30th, we could pull out the "Group Therapy" game. That gives me two more years to recover from the last and first time that we played. ;)