Here and There

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Hopin'

Sydney sent me some beautiful pictures of lilypads and this is one of them. I am nervous and excited about today, being election day and all. It's funny, I was slow to warm to Obama. I liked him and all, but I really wanted Hillary to get a chance. After she was out of the running and Obama was the candidate I was on board, but not in love. Maybe I was afraid to care very much. But now, despite myself I am really warming up to this guy. I really, really, really want him to be the President and I want his family to be the First family. I also like how he has a tab on his website for Hillary supporters to get involved.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

i'm honored that you posted one of my lily pad pictures!

And i'm hopin' too...i waited in line for 4 hours to vote, as did a lot of other Obama supporters. May this give you hope...