Here and There

Saturday, May 02, 2009

I'm lovin' it!


Sewing: Went to my first sewing class and learned how to make a drawstring bag and use a sewing machine. Very new to me. Today I definitely did something that should help me avoid Alzheimer's. Weird coordination-wise for me and I felt like I was the slow learner of the group, but I left with an itch to sew more...and more!

Dreyer's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice Cream: I am terrified that this is a "limited edition" flavor. I have never felt this way about an ice cream flavor before. Even after having my relationship with Hagen Dazs renewed a couple years ago, nothing compares to how much I love this ice cream.

It Ain't Me Babe: Back on it, can't get off it! Love the song, just can't stop listening to it. That and Raffi's "Le Zombies a la Loup-Gerous".

4 comments:

Leiflet said...

Somehow, i am stunned that you haven't been sewing for years.

cristyroses said...

Sewing and It Ain't Me Babe. Great combo, jill*!


<3

cristyroses said...

Are you listening to Joan's version?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cmNRVL1drA

jillyg said...

i do like that version, but i've been listening to the good old fashioned bobby d. one. rarely, i repeat, RARELY will you hear me say such a thing but it seems like a man should sing it.