Here and There

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Disneyland

 With the mouse himself.  Lily spoke of this later, remembered that Mickey was in a robe, about to get ready for his show...?
 On Heimlich's Chew Chew Train.  Both kids love this ride. 

 The cotton candy on day 2 matched her shirt perfectly. 

Just a little Disney Magic.  This is Goofy's house in Toontown.  The clothesline is spinning and looks so crazy and cute.  Hard to see.

As always, I love Disneyland.  I noticed this time that my hips hurt when I walk around all day and night.  Not my feet, my hips.  I have a feeling this is something about having children.  I also noticed all the wonderful things that just seem to "happen" to you when you're in Disneyland, but are happening so often, everywhere in the park that it just seems that way.  Catching a performance at the Golden Horseshoe.  Seeing the tail end of a parade disappear behind a gate that you didn't notice until it opened and the performers waved at you with their last waves!  The music everywhere: marching bands, parades, performances, not to mention the muzak pumped throughout the park, it's the finest Disney muzak that can be achieved.  I love it there.

2 comments:

Bora said...

Clearly Mags and Lil are your children--some kids would be terrified of a gigantic mouse in a red robe. Lily looks so happy, and Mags is positively radiant.

cristyroses said...

Ah such loveliness!! The golden horseshoe show is so wonderful and silly.